[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Taigen Tiger TK22 Airsoft Problem
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » Radio Systems » Turnigy 9x

Post subject: Taigen Tiger TK22 Airsoft Problem
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:30 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hello everyone. Im new to this forum and really looking forward to learning from the experts! I was told that this is the place to come for RC Tanks so here i am.

I have a Taigen Tiger 1 Metal Edition with a Clark TK22 and a Turnigy 9x running the TankER9x software. I was having some problems getting the Airsoft to fire and discovered that the gun was wired backwards so all it would do was click. Once I figured that out, I have run into another issue and cant figure out how to correct it. Here goes....

The barrel elevation is activated by moving the left stick up one dash and either moving left or right proportionally. The problem is that when I try to fire the cannon (left stick up one dash and slightly to the right), it also activates the elevation control so the gun fires as the barrel is moving up or down. Is this a radio programming issue or an issue with the tank wiring? Is there a way to reprogram the 9x so that i can fire the gun by moving the left stick straight up?

I hope this explanation makes sense and really hope one of you may know whats going on because its useless to try hitting a target while the barrel is moving. Anyway....would really appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Thanks!
Archie

Post subject: Re: Taigen Tiger TK22 Airsoft Problem
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

No one has any ideas?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Problem solved. It was the wiring of the elevation motor.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:10 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hey Archie, Good to hear you got it solved.

I'm back at my desk in Australia so I'll be able to get back onto support as normal.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:25 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Thanks Kevin. Welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday.

Now that the Tiger is up and running, im working on the KV-1. More wiring issues with the elevation and airsoft firing that hopefully I can sort out in the next few days. Different issue than the Taigen so Im going to try and copy the wiring to make it identical. Anyway...if I get stuck, I will open a new thread.

Thanks again!
Archie

Board index » Electronics » Radio Systems » Turnigy 9x