[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - First Gen Turnigy 9X programming issues
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » Radio Systems » Turnigy 9x

Post subject: First Gen Turnigy 9X programming issues
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:28 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi all

I have a first gen Turnigy 9X with which l purchased of Kevin many years ago. It has the templates for all the mixes as programmed by Kevin. Was wondering if l can upload the ASP template onto it, and if so where do you plug the usb cable into the transmitter?

Thanks Kevin, as l think it will be you who posts a reply.

cheers guys

Dave :abitsad:

Post subject: Re: First Gen Turnigy 9X programming issues
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hey Dave

If I did the radio you will need to open it up and access the 6 or 10 pin header that is inside.

It is inside as one does not know if the customer uses AA batteries or a LiPo. The header is connected to the main PCB by 6 cables - I'm sure you will find it.

On the old 9X you need a USBAVR programer like this

http://rctanksaustralia.com/shop/index. ... cts_id=181

I do not sell these anymore as I am not prepared to handle any computer related driver install questions. I do Tank control boards. You can get the programmer off eBay but then there is lots of fake crap on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from ... vr&_sop=15

Find out whether you have a 6 pin or 10 pin plug inside the 9X before ordering.

Once you have USB AVR the fun part is installing the drivers. When does you use eepe to upload any Asp model files for the 9X to your 9X. BUT FIRST I would also upgrade your version of er9x. DO NOT USE old versions of tankER9X - there is no need with new er9x

You can find eepe, er9x and manuals for such at www.er9x.com

Asp model files for 9X are on forum somewhere.

Alternately you can use eepe to openan Asp model file and look at the settings and transfer manually to radio.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:38 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hey Kevin

thanks mate, will give it a go.

cheers brother

Dave :D

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:12 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Kevin

went to the er9x link you gave me. When l "right clicked" on the 9X link it did not give me the option to "save as" it just opened up a tone of code which filed my screen.

What have l done wrong?

Cheers mate

Dave

Board index » Electronics » Radio Systems » Turnigy 9x