[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - A "Bergepanzer Standart" gets new muscle
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » British Tanks » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: A "Bergepanzer Standart" gets new muscle
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

I'll start again on something new.

I have now been to the fair in Mainz pan of a "standard recovery vehicle" Bassis on a Leopard 1 hull with me are that I will devote myself now finally.

It is next to a new suspension and a Brushles drive with real inertia, shoring axle and what else is needed to deal with the new forces.

Here but for now the tub in its current state.

The new gearbox with Brushless are also ready already. But it still lacks the flywheels.

Post subject: Re: A "Bergepanzer Standart" gets new muscle
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:53 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Today I come not to build anything, but a little pre-work I already have.

For the suspension but I need total 64 items, the screws are not counted.

I've always casually made ​​some collars and springs.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Since I'm doing the parts for suspension for two tanks of course it went well with the plug trays on.
This fall only Tamiya typically much leaner, but the technique is the same.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:57 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Although I currently have to do much else, but it goes a little further .

First, I had to plug the spoon on the plug side turning something as Tamyia in the camp has only afford a bore of 5.7 mm.

After I had cut the 3mm silver steel rods for the axles it came to soldering the parts. The axles I 'm still well before the later soldering is ground and that the solder joints have to be fat free should be clear.

So I chucked the spoon plug and put a piece of solder in the hole. so I warm the part then from the bottom to the tin melts into the hole. Then I heat immediately the silver steel axle on the ground and place Verzinne this also before I stick it in the hole in the plug tray . The whole then even more heat from the outside to the gas burner and turn the axle there. When it is sufficient to recognize well that the swelling out clean solder runs around the shoulder of the spoon and wets the axis. So then you have a durable connection .

This is what I made ​​with all the axes that. If there's something going on solder can be wonderful grind again after cooling.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:29 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Just bought a Bergeleo standard from overseas going to build it into an Aussie ARVM, just need to rework a Tamiya Leopard 1 chassis to suit, will be watching this build.

Board index » British Tanks » 1/16 Scale Builds