[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - M10 Tank Destroyer
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » British Tanks » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: M10 Tank Destroyer
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:18 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

I have some interesting informations for thoses who want to make a M10 Tank Destroyer but they are on my computer and I dont know how to process to transfer pictures on your site.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance, I remain.

Boris Plotnikoff

Post subject: Re: M10 Tank Destroyer
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:40 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Boris

Underneath the big text box in which you write your post there is the 'Upload Attachment' area. Directly under the [Submit] button.

In Filename use the Browse Button to select the file from your computer then click "Add the file". The file will then upload to the site.

To place the picture in your post - select where you want the picture to go and click the "Place inline" button.

Note it is best to have your pics about 800 px wide but up to 1000 will be OK.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:06 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

I will try !

The 3-inch gun motor carriage M 10 Tnk Destroyer I've made is done on the Heng Long Sherman basis.

All the upper structure and turret are made by myself .

3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

I will post the following picture in new post, it seems to me that I ca post only 3 pictures at each time.

Regards.

Boris Plotnikoff

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:12 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

pictures of the work :

8.JPG7.JPG
10.JPG

Following pictures on the nex post.

Boris

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

next pictures :

11.jpg12.JPG
13.jpg

Following pictures on the next post.

Boris

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:22 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

Next pictures :

14.JPG 16.JPG
17.JPG

Following pictures on the next post.

Boris

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

Next pictures :

18.jpg19.JPG20.JPG

Following and last pictures on the next post.

Boris

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

The following pictures will be the last of the serie.

21.JPG22.JPG23.JPG

All the upper hull and turret are made with 1 and 2mm thick plastic card.
The gun bearing mount is modified according with the front armoured mask and the Heng Long
gun elevation servo is deleted for a RC mini servo located on the right side of the turret

The M10 TD is paint with French 1st Armycolours , 7th Regiment de Chasseurs d'Afrique, 4th Squadron (capt. Guth ) 1st platoon ( Lt. René ).

I had 8 years old when this tank participate à the liberation of a small town Gex in the south of Jura and I've came up on this tank at this occasion, souvenirs !

Best regards.

Boris

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

two pictures of the M 10 TD taken the September 3 1944 :

Duguesclin 7 RCA Gex aout 1944 Photo Jean Carrier.jpg
Duguesclin 7 RCA Gex aout 1944 Photo Jean Carrier. 2 jpg.jpg

I was photographied on this picture !

Best regards.

Boris

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

nice work there Boris, thanks for posting

Board index » British Tanks » 1/16 Scale Builds