[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Mark-1 1/6 Challenger 2
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » British Tanks » All Other Scales

Post subject: Mark-1 1/6 Challenger 2
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Just getting it ready. :) ;)

Post subject: Re: Mark-1 1/6 Challenger 2
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 am 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

I've been talking to Mark via email over the last few nights, and I've decided to copy the markings on the Mark-1 tank above. She'll come with the 360 degree fast turret and proportional smoke. The wait is just killing me!!!! (Due mid Dec.)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

She comes next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

Hmmmm, tank :loveit: :loveit:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Does the gun recoil ?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

I've left that for me to do.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:07 am 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

I've talked with monotheist about understanding how he made your KT's gun recoil.

I have the electronic side of it worked out, just need to liaise with monotheist re cutting up the internal gun mounting bracket and fitting the servo.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hey Tracks,

When you work it out can you let me know how, Please, please, please, as have to do the same with my 1/9th Abrams.

Thanks,

Peter

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

I can post some pics this end if ya like.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 am 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

Will see what I can do 2/14 QMI

I have the Model Solutions of Canada SF Sound Card (As does P4Man's KT).

I will be attempting to drive the recoil servo from a different part of the sound module (as opposed to P's KT).

Depending on the sound module/DMD, etc you have in your Abrams will determine how you can control a servo.

You will also have to make a physical modification to allow the barrel to recoil - I still have to work that out (with a little help from Monotheist).

Will keep you updated.

Board index » British Tanks » All Other Scales