[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - RC5HL FIRMWARE UPDATES
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » RC5HL

Post subject: Re: RC5HL FIRMWARE UPDATES
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:11 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Well then I will leave my RC5HL software as it is.

About not producing more, I understand it. I think heng long does not make more RX18 with crystals... But for smaller tanks with not too much of space like the Panzer 38T or the Renault Ft17 is still quite usefull.

I also use the Rx18 + RC5HL for bunkers, turrets and things like that. It is very usefull there, and an ASP there would be way too much. The only thing that annoys me with my RX18 bunker is not being able to remove the motor idle sound, as you can imagine.

So I dont know, maybe if I were you I would stick with the ASP2, and maybe make a Pantherturm 2

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:31 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

I'd love to keep making boards like Pantherturm and so on but no one buys them. So few people have them. I do have a Pantherturm 2 design somewhere. It may come to life as it would use the Juno board for both the Sound and IR battle. It would plug into the Juno just like Asp does.

I also have a small design that would replace the board inside the RX18 case

If you are going to run smaller tanks then look at those small FrSky receivers and sBus/Cppm.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

I noticed that you said that you were considering not producing the RC5HL anymore. I had thought that it might have already been discontinued because it has been sold out in the store for a long time. If they are still available how can I order one?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:23 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

There will be a new production run of the RC5HL possibly only 50 but definitely no more than 100. This will be the last production run and will not start until Asp2 has been delivered.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Board index » Electronics » RC5HL