[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - 2.4 gHz Adapter for Heng Long Tanks - RC2HL
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » RC2HL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2.4 gHz Adapter for Heng Long Tanks - RC2HL
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 am 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

To be honest I have found i prefer my driving stick not to be self centering because it allows me to set a constant tank speed.

It also makes it harder to pivot turn by mistake, although the ideal would be for Tank9X to use one of the spare switches on the 9x to enable/disable pivot turns.

HINT HINT ;)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Alternatively, you could program your 9X to set this up for yourself. Then tell me the code and in return you can get a Shop Voucher. Zak you are a bright guy what else do you do in your nuclear bomb shelter all day? We could call it 'division of labour'.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:04 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

Well I have worked out how to use a switch to disable all steering, give it some time.

Sadly the nuclear bunker is a tank free zone ;)

edit: and when I think im onto a breakthrough its time to get ready for work :abitsad:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

You don't need a Tank. You can program and then use the simulator all on Eepe. You just have to smuggle a laptop into the bunker.

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi,

Will the RC2HL work with a futaba 6ex? if so would you be able to ship one to the UK?

thanks

Tony

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Tony

Futaba is an excellent brand for which there haven't been any noted problems that I have been told. I have not used the Futaba 6EX so I can not personally give you a definate answer but given Futaba's quality I would expect that there would be no issues. Having a quick look at the blurb on the 6EX I would definately make sure that you stay away from all Helicopter Mixing functions though. Fancy inbuilt mixes for Helis often cause problems with basic tank controls regardless of what ever system you use (RC2HL or other).

Shipping to the UK is $11.50. It is safest to ship the RC2HL in a box rather than by letter for $3. If in a box you can still get about a further 150 g of items for no extra in postage costs.

Cheers
Kevn G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Thanks for the information - does it come with cables?

Tony

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

HI Tony

Yes the RC2HL comes with 4 x 10cm servo cables for connection to your receiver

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Tony,

Glad you joined the forum. Like Kevin says it comes with the servo leads so all you have to do is plug them into your receiver, unplug 3 wire connector from HL receiver and plug into the RC2HL adaptor, turn on and go (may need to switch servo leads and reverse mode until everything is as you want).

I got to admit I had some problems getting mine working partly down to me have zero experience with after market radio gear and what now looks like a dodgy planet T7 transmitter. But as you’ve already got a radio I’m guessing you already have experience with the radio so you should be fine, if not post question and sure it be answered quickly.

Ian.

SU100
HE Abrams
HL Leopard 2A6
HL Jagdpanther

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi all I've got a question about the RC2HL, should the red LED on the top be on all the time during operation or just turn on when the receiver receives data from the transmitter?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Electronics » RC2HL