[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Why the RCtoHL Adapter Kicks Ass!
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » RC2HL

Post subject: Re: Why the RCtoHL Adapter Kicks Ass!
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

HI Andrew

Yes you will have to request one. The PIC chips on the RC2HL boards are not programmed by me. They are done by Helge Karkoska in Germany. He has written a new version with those switching features plus 3 choices of momentum for your tank depending on how you start up.

There are not readily available for number of reasons one being the cost. Helge does ask a significantly higher price for the V2 RC2HL chips. You would be looking at an extra $10 for the V2 RC2HL and i have doubts that the mass market would appreciate the cost increase.

I have a very limited number of V2 Chips and boards available (3 as of today). To offset the increased price I'm prepared to send the board via letter post which will then be $3 worldwide instead of $10.50 to the USA/Canada or $12.50 to UK/Europe.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:40 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Hi Kevin,
Keep a V2 for me, send PayPal account.

Cheers
Graham
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Taigen Tiger 1, Panzer III
Torro T35/85.* WSM T35/85
Hooban Elefant
Mattarro Jagdtiger
HL 1/30 M4 & M26
VS King Tiger, Leo

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hello Phyrephish

Could you hold a v2 RCtoHL Board for me and how do I order if it is not in your online store.

I can pickup as I live locally.

Also I will require a Turnigy 9X transmitter so do the RCtoHL boards work with the Turnigy Receiver or do you have to buy the HobbyKing HK-T6A V2 Receiver as well?

regards Andrew

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Andrew

Send me a PM to arrange a pick up time and you can pay by cash. This would be good as I can then show you all of the connections.

I will have a 9X in stock by Wednesday (given Monday is a holiday). The RC2HL has issues with the 8 Channel Turnigy receiver. I usually swap the 8 channel for a HK 6 Channel for RC2HL buyers.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Tops

Hooban Elefant
Mattarro Jagdtiger
HL 1/30 M4 & M26
VS King Tiger, Leo

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Still Tops

Hooban Elefant
Mattarro Jagdtiger
HL 1/30 M4 & M26
VS King Tiger, Leo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

When do you anticipate new stock of the rc2hl adapters? thanks

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

RC2HL s are back in stock right now. They have been for a week or so.
Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Sorry, was on this morning and I swear it said sold out. Thanks!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:15 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

HI Ranman

Between you and me (and of course anyone else who reads this) there is usualy always some stocks of RCTA made circuits left in reserve for RCTA forum members. So it always is a good idea to send me a PM or email even if the store says out of stock.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Board index » Electronics » RC2HL