[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - TAIPAN
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » Taipan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: TAIPAN
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 am 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

I'm up in Townsville till the 7th oct but when I get back ill take some photos of my slip ring setup in the m41

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

I have this idea about using

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... lizer.html

To fit barrel and turret stabilisation to a ztz

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Phyrephish
This looks great, I new you were doing the RX 20 LOL
Be interesting to hear the sound
And will it have a brake light ?

Hopefully will put these in my Panzer 3 & 4

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Gra :)

Panzergruppe South Member

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:35 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Are we still talking about this xmas??
Darryl Usher

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Ha ha - no don't expect all those frills like gun stabilization and so on straight up. My main interest is in WWII tanks so anything not found on a WWII era tank won't be in the first release.

Yes there will be a reverse light that's quite a simple thing. That function is already available for Chimera.

As for the latest progress update - Well as I said earlier it's Spring Break here and with the Chinese National Holiday the only work done this week was refining and adding yet more functions to the IR battle system.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

Sherman had barrel stab ;)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Ok smartie, I'l be a bit more clear --- Panzer III or IV. (How many Shermans have you seen in my collection??)

But barrel stab is a very important component to a feature I've been working on that is already tried & tested.

However, stabilization is not a priority for initial release. Less of course you make some headway and pass on the info - llke the now infamous 'Zak's Super Spin Blocker Switch'

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

Well if you need any hardware tested just let me know ;)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi,

Any news on the Taipan?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

HI Tisaksen

No news means we have been flat out busy working on Taipan. Fortunately, I have had the help of ancvii_pIII who has helped a huge amount and sped the process up.

THe past 2 weeks have been spent on sounds, and testing two types of audio module. As soon as I wrestle the iPad from the kids I'll get a video done.

IN the next few weeks I'll be needing a couple of guys that have the 9X tankER9X combination to start trailing the prototype boards. You will need obviously a Tank to put one in AND be fairly comfortable with a little re-wiring work. You will also need to be able to either download and install the Taipan settings for the 9X or you can manually put them in.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

Board index » Electronics » Taipan