[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Asp card availability
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Electronics » ASP Control Board

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Asp card availability
 Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:07 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hmm.. this is very different than what I thought it was...
Forget the reverse light for now (I don't think I'd want that at all). How do you combine the taillight AND brake light functionalities into the same LEDs? That was my original question, but I guess because everyone uses different terminology we didn't understand each other. Can sirvoe be programmed to combine the 2 below functions together into the same LEDs?:
1. Turn rear lights on with constant output (like headlights or after engine starts) but at PWM limit of something like 50-75% brightness (this is the taillight function);
2. Use the same rear lights to release full 3.3v output only when braking (brake light function)?

HL M41 Bulldog
Torro Late Tiger I
Taigen KV-1

Wish List:
Torro KingTiger
Panther F or G
Taigen T34-85
Super Pershing

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:09 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Sirove has 3 output pins

1 pin does the PWM for brake light

1 pin does the reverse light

1 pin is spare

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:37 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Thanks, so what's the rough eta on the new asp boards? Is anything even in the works, or should I just give up?

HL M41 Bulldog
Torro Late Tiger I
Taigen KV-1

Wish List:
Torro KingTiger
Panther F or G
Taigen T34-85
Super Pershing

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:55 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Giving up would actually make things quicker. I'd then have more time to get on with things rather than constantly having to answer "when?" questions.

In short though I do expect that pre-orders will be available from next week. Assuming there are no problems with availability of parts or no errors in production 4 weeks after pre-orders become available the units should be ready.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:50 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

That sounds good. Let me know when the pre-order starts. Thanks

HL M41 Bulldog
Torro Late Tiger I
Taigen KV-1

Wish List:
Torro KingTiger
Panther F or G
Taigen T34-85
Super Pershing

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Thanks Phyrephish, I have pre ordered and look forward to having my own asp card and getting a rather static tiger off it's lazy bottom. Woohoo !!!
lthump- (aka TONY)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Thanks everyone for your patience especially all of you you have pre-ordered Asp. Here is a sign that pre-ordering will soon come to an end.

7-1_Juno_V9_2016.jpg

Above is the confirmation for the Juno board. Everything checks out. So now just awaiting the confirmation for the mainboard

Cheers
KG

PS. Yes - Asp2 will be blue

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:40 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Sweet !! :D Can't wait. Thankyou.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hey All

OK I have both the confirmation boards, Asp mainboard & the Juno board. I have finished confirmation and all is good. The final production step is underway and I expect that units will start shipping next week. Till then here are the updated diagrams of both boards.

Asp2_Mainboard_Labels_800px.jpg

Asp2_Juno_Labels_800px.jpg

Please note the USB connector on the bottom of the JUNO board is a user option and will not be fitted to the Juno units

Cheers
KG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:02 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Thanks Phyrophish, very much looking forward to this. I understand how you feel with everyone asking you "when" but you have created the best boards for R/C tanks available and simply , there is demand for this. So much talk , of the greatness, of the ASP cards that everyone wants one/or two. I am thinking of replacing the tamiya system in my R/C king tiger. The only thing that I liked with tamiya was that I had to rev the engine before trying to make a sharp turn (much like the real thing) Originally it annoyed me until I realized how realistic it was. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Electronics » ASP Control Board