[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Sydney Tank People talk to me please from HCH Metal Madness
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion

Post subject: Sydney Tank People talk to me please from HCH Metal Madness
 Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi Mate or mates I'm new to my tank hobby I have only been collecting them for about 3 months . I'm looking for a club around sydney as I'm based in Marsfield NSW 2122 . The Tanks that I have so far are all scale 1/16 and shoot BBs they are (1. HL Tiger 1 Metal wheels an tracks) (2. HL Porche Turret King Tiger Premium Model by Walterson with lots an lots of metal upgrades) (3. 1/16 Mato Full Metal Tiger 1) (4. Mato US Sherman M4A1(76)W) (5. HL Russian KV-1 Metal wheels an tracks) (6. HL US M26 Pershing Metal wheels an tracks an more) and the last one I would like to swap it with someone for a Russian T-34(85) I will swap my (7. HL RC 1/16 King Tiger with Porche turret shoots BBs still new in box) if anyone would like to talk to me please do . I love metal upgrades and need some help to find them ? A bit about myself I'm easy to get along with I had a very good life but for the last 3.1/2 years I have not done much as I was in a fire and got third degree burns to 65% of my body and need to start getting out an back to life . I'm 42 an have a 12 year old who I love very much . love life and good people in it . sydney would be a great place for a club to start up . Glen (HCH Metal Madness)

Post subject: Re: Sydney Tank People talk to me please from HCH Metal Madn
 Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Glen
Welcome to RCTA mate
Good to have another local tanker, I'm from Bungendore near Canberra
Not sure if any clubs in Sydney, but we have a small one down here which a few tankers come from far and wide including Sydney to attend our tank days. Stevet51 on this forum is from Sydney, you can send him a PM

You will have to post some pics of your tanks, a big regiment
What is the Mato metal tiger 1 like, what mods have you done to it eg; electronics etc...
Sorry to hear about the burns, it is great therapy "tanking" to get you back on track, it is for me too

In August at Newcastle there is "our town model show" that a few of us go to and show our tanks, it's a great weekend and good place to meet other tankers, usually about 50 or so tanks

Good to have you aboard

Cheers
Gra :)

Panzergruppe South Member

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:50 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi Gra's Glen (HCH Metal Madness) here . This is post reply number 2 the first one didn't get through I must of said something the site manager didn't like something about a web site . anyway I now know I can't talk about the place's I buy my Tanks that's ok . I will have to take some photo's of my Tanks so that I can put them on the site . when I work out how to do that ? Something to do with attachments I think ? And as for my Mato full metal Tiger 1 I have payed for it and they told me it was sent last friday from the US so it should be here any day now I can't wait . I hope that they make a full metal Sherman or M26 Pershing next time that would be nice . by the way do you know anyone who has two T-34/85's that would want to swap one of them for a HL 1/16 King Tiger Tank with porche turret sound smoke and BB shooter also has IF battle system . It spin's the BB's backwards to get more distance very powerful not for kids or pet shooting as the warning says :lol: . I need to find some place in Aust to buy Cheaper Metal upgrades the shipping price's are crazy for overseas stuff . Do you have any photos of your Tanks I to would like to see them ? I made a bigger barrel for My KV-1 it looks good but I don't know if they did or didn't come out with a bigger barrel do you know if they did ? Cause the one it comes with just looks to small for it . Also the Mato Sherman M4A1 Tank that I have burnt out the motor the first time I used it and the place that I got don't have anymore but they are going to send me the parts so I can fix it so that's ok I think its just the motor but they are going to send me the hole electronic system cool hey . Talk soon your new mate Glen

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Mate, welcome to the world of rc Tanks. There are a few sites in Australia, noteable Ozarmour and RCtanksaustralia. Both are fantiastic and provide brilliant service. They are always things you might need to go O/S for but these two sites cater for most needs and you can contact them to discuss any issues. I try to buy most of my stuff local. I am in Canberra by the way and have had some Tank days with Gra.

admtiger

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Glen and fellows,I just discovered this club. I based in Kingsford. Here is no3 tank club in Syndey. I have 3 rc tanks all heavy duty gear boxes....half tamiya....

Talk to you soon.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hey Guys!

Im from Sydney too :)

I would love to start a club here!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:41 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Post Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Since you own the Walterson King tiger how is it different from the regular Heng long King tiger? Is it that much improvemnet?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion