[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Late Tiger of the 3rd Kompanie/sPzAbt. 505 and Photoshop
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » German Panzers » Tiger, Sturmtiger, Elefant and Ferdinand » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: Late Tiger of the 3rd Kompanie/sPzAbt. 505 and Photoshop
 Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:36 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Repost from the old Hobby Havoc Forum

Hi All

Here are some pics of the first Heng Long tank I ever started to work on. I am still waiting on the lifting mushrooms and have some final weathering to do on this tank before it is finished. If you have seen my earlier Pz IV post then you'll know that I think dropping a pic of the tank on a background in Photoshop makes for a better viewing experience so I have done the same here.

I forgot the dummy aerial for the shots taken of the drivers side but remembered it for the radio operators side. I think too that I shall have to find some thinner logs for the sides. In the future I'll like to do this model again but this time I'll be getting better quality track holders, machine guns and machine gun mount. I have already designed better graphics for the decals but I won't be using Testors decal paper again if I can help it.

Cheers

321_bluescreen.jpg

312_warm.jpg

312_side.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rctanksaustralia.com

Post subject: Re: Late Tiger of the 3rd Kompanie/sPzAbt. 505 and Photoshop
 Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Could you add some ˝old picture˝ damages on this last one?
You know, those black spots, some schratces and stuff?
Like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/05/!B8rZugw!2k~$(K ... M!~~_3.JPG
;)

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Very nice Tiger 1. The only thing I don't like on the Tiger 1 is that cumbersome log.
I love Tiger 1's and King Tigers as they are the best tanks of WWII. :D

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Yes yes the log, it is way too big. Been years and I've STILL not gone and found a smaller one. Must make the effort to repalce it and do another photoshoot.

Cheers

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

:loveit: Love the Photo's

Taigen Tiger 1, Panzer III
Torro T35/85.* WSM T35/85
Hooban Elefant
Mattarro Jagdtiger
HL 1/30 M4 & M26
VS King Tiger, Leo

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi Pz III Commander. I have to say some of detail on the parts are amazing. I like the Tiger tanks but I don't have enough to assemble an unit. I bought a cool http://www.thehobbyworx.com/rc-tanks/1- ... sound.html at exceptionally sensible price US$94.99. The following are some interesting stats Scale:1/16 ,Overall Length: 52cm and Climbing Gradient approximately 35 degrees. I enjoyed having it and want to purchase the upgrades and keep adding them every now and again.

Board index » German Panzers » Tiger, Sturmtiger, Elefant and Ferdinand » 1/16 Scale Builds