[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - three Tigers
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » German Panzers » Tiger, Sturmtiger, Elefant and Ferdinand » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: Re: three Tigers
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

And on it went with the coordination between the Futaba transmitter, which I had to outwit a little and Beier sound module, but in the end almost everything worked just as I had imagined. Ledegem shot of lightning do not want to, but since I have been making a bonded button ..

Next thing missing is the attachment of the upper hull and I make with the connector and magnet proof.

In addition I have two thick residual plastic pieces glued and screwed into a socket as wacky M4 screw. To the now stick to the tub I have put a piece of adhesive goings between the screw head and the magnet, so that I do not glue the wrong thing.

So this will look open.

On the front I have made ​​a connector made ​​of plastic.

This weaving is now sorted.

And so the pan sits now closed.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Yesterday I was on the model tag in military technology museum in Röthenbach.

Since I have the same but also made ​​a short film of the first tiger.

At the sound but again what do I do, I still do not like the.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:45 pm 
Pz III Commander
Pz III Commander

awesome looking tiger and german enginering ;)

Garage:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Now I'm doing as far as the Tigers finished second. If I still get the outstanding sound module, the first two Tigers on Sunday are ready for collection.

But first I have to break down and eviscerate the tower.

Then I made an extension of the cradle of an aluminum bracket and bolted to this.

When I run on the aluminum brackets still purchase a plastic layer bonded to the I was able to mount the servos for the recoil and elevation.

The button for the speed camera I'm building now getting yourself This is not as sensitive as the bought and better adjusted by simply bending the spring steel something.

By the way, so I do not lose the plug I have this still soldered to the regulators.

Next up was the speaker. Bottom and top I had previously gone through.

After gluing and sanding this also fits the same inlet into the tub.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

It goes on.

The speaker, of course, gets back their insulation and because I was just I have the same Eeny for the third Tigers cut.

Trimming the electronics and battery box is now a simple exercise.

To control the motor tower I use a micro controller that requires no separate connection to the battery and fits perfectly to the HL-tower drives.

It's just a little difficult to solder the cable to it.

and of course the LEDs get their matching resistors to the battery.

The holder of the upper hull I'm back with magnets and screws twisted plan.

and at the end of today I have as far as it was possible the transmitter programming and installation of the sound module prepared.
If the tiger is still coming tomorrow because even done yet.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:06 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Tiger is now the third but made ​​ready.

Today I first mounted the rollers and idlers and set the track this.

Next was the adjustment of the upper hull of the series. This again seems to come from a new form. I had to practically nothing even though I will always be ewas excess.

The front must be doubled at the inside a little.

So now you can customize with a little spackle the Sater.

To install the transom with non-fixed I glue the sides with tape. Since no glue holding it and I get the part back from the resulting bracket.

So I can now glue the sides and then the bottom end.

This must now first again harden overnight and tomorrow we continue with the tub.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

And on it goes.

After I glued the plastic plates yet processed the rear now looks like this.

By the way I again drilled new housing for the countershaft and milled. In this I have to cut each 15 times an M1, 2 thread again.

This works best when used for tapping a good cooling lubricant emulsion. This I fill out the blind holes using a syringe.

If one cuts the threads in the filled holes, the liquid is forced out of the taps and rinsed with the chips. So the tap stuck not so easy.

Then the gear assembly could begin in the tub and it must take time.

So I have properly aligned with each other and now the gearbox bolted to the counter and sealed enclosures.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Since I had a long night at work and the day will not be less today, I've only worked a little bit on Tiger.

So I am now just been added to shorten the drive shafts to length and hard to solder with the output gear.

For this purpose I first checked with the on-axis position where the gear is soldered and then roughened with a belt sander.

So that the solder is a good connection between the axle and gear I had to hone a few notches in the gear.

So I could then hard-soldering.

Now one must still turn on the solder joints and make everything clean with a rubber polishing wheel.

I even brush your teeth with a small stainless steel brush. So they are not damaged and still all coverings removed from soldering.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:55 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Today there is still a first test drive of the tub, but before I have to put the gear ready.

After I've soldered the second drive axle, both annealed and cleaned it comes to installation. The case I fill again completely imt on graphite grease.

Then, the lid must be screwed.

The chain wheels are adapted to a bit of the lathe.

So then they fit exactly over the counter.

And the chain track fits perfectly.

Yet set the suspension at the jacked-tub. The best way to choose if you match strips inserted under the wheels so that they rest at just the right height to adjust the individual rollers. You can say that at least make adjustment in the Bassis.

The chains still mounted. regulator and soldered and programmed for the first test drive.

And of course again a little video of the first ride outdoors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmt7Y1P ... e=youtu.be

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

SU100
HE Abrams
HL Leopard 2A6
HL Jagdpanther

Board index » German Panzers » Tiger, Sturmtiger, Elefant and Ferdinand » 1/16 Scale Builds