[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Panzer III - Help appreciated
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants

Post subject: Panzer III - Help appreciated
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:17 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hello all,

First post on this site, and I'm really looking forward to getting further into the hobby. I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out..

I have just received a Heng Long S&S Panzer III as a gift. I used it for perhaps 20-25minutes (tops). After this time, the tank all of a sudden began to turn right. It seems that the only tracks running are on the left hand side.

I'm thinking it is a problem with the right hand motor, although having never used one of these tanks before I'm not sure. Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Any tips on what I should do?

Thanks for reading,

Joshua

Post subject: Re: Panzer III - Help appreciated
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Welcome to forum!

First you need to check if your L/R trimming knob is in center position.
If it is, then you`ll have to open your tank. It could be some simple problem like connector just got unplugged. For this you`ll need Phillips head screwdriver.
This is mother board that is inside:
heng-long-multi-function-unit-rx18-with-leads-[2]-519-p.jpg
See CN7 connector, that is one that should be unplugged.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Kamaz!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out :)

Before you replied I decided to open her up and get my feet wet.. The issue was exactly as you described and I simply reconnected a loose plug..

Again, many thanks for the help!

Josh

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 pm 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Glad to be of some assistance!
Cheers!
And good luck!

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants