[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - RX 13 board Picture
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » US Tanks » M26 Pershing and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: RX 13 board Picture
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:53 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hey guys could some please post a picture of a rx13 board? I just recently bought a m26 and it was delivered with the headlight broken, the charger was tripping my huse circuit board and im pretty sure it has a rx13 board in it even tho it was advertised as a rx18. Its really bloody annoying cause i chose a aussie site over ebay and thought the guy was trustworthy.

Post subject: Re: RX 13 board Picture
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Mick
First up NEVER plug in the supplied Heng Long chargers. I have always refused to sell them point blank. Can't help with a RX-13 pic but if it doesn't look like below it is not a RX-18

RX-18.jpg

The Heng Long chargers are dangerous and the yellow NiCad batteries are bad news. They should be replaced asap.

Cheers
Kevin G

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:26 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi

Ref "
First up NEVER plug in the supplied Heng Long chargers. I have always refused to sell them point blank."

I am looking for a charger, can I have your recommendations please ?

Regards to all.

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:10 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hey DB

I would suggest going to your local hobby store and asking for a good quality NiCad/NiMH charger. You want a charger that will stop when the battery is charged.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:55 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

I have had a good look on the internet and noted that some are charger and tester. I often wonder how much charge is in there. Its a complex subject but an interesting one ! I understand a load must be applied to test.

RC vehicles run on 7.2volt as I understand. The controllers run on 9.6v ? At the moment I have two chargers 1. output 7.2v 400ma. 2. is an old Ansman AC30 timer charger for 6 cells and only the trickle charge works. I also have a multi meter that I can use.

So its time to sort out some kit and to do homework.

What do people use to charge and test their battery's in 2015 ?

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:51 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

One of the problems with the factory Heng Long/Taigen batteries is that they are OVERSTATED in their capacity. Coupled with the provision of a wall wart for a charger even if you calculated the amount of charge time required it would STILL be wrong given the stated capacity is wrong.

This is a good charger and it is one that I use all the time

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... duct=52473

You will need a power supply 12V 2-3 amps - I use and old supply for an external drive.
Good idea to get a charger that can do LiPo batteries if you decide to use them instead.

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Board index » US Tanks » M26 Pershing and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds