[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - My T34 of the Egyptian Army
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Soviet Tanks » T-34 and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: My T34 of the Egyptian Army
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 pm 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Hello,
When my first finished work I want to show you a T34/122 the Egyptian army.

The lower tray, drive, drive with suspension and the tower is built completely by myself.
The tray and the drive is built from aluminum. The drive is equipped with two brushless motors and real inertia.

See for yourself

[img]
http://up.picr.de/13892281kz.jpg[/img]

In here, I also have a little video that I recorded on exhibition.

regards Edwin

Post subject: Re: My T34 of the Egyptian Army
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:34 pm 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your help. I want to cause no trouble, but sometimes there is a little start-up problems.

regards Edwin

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Edwin

Cause all the trouble you want. What you are doing and your tanks are exceptional and I feel very happy that you have taken the time to post on the RCTA forum.

Cheers
KG

Board index » Soviet Tanks » T-34 and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds