Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » Classifieds: Buy, Sell, Swap or Trade » For Sale

Post subject: Garage Moving Sale: All Armoured and Naval RC units
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm 
Willys MB Driver
Willys MB Driver

Dear Gents,

I am moving (overseas?) and would want to transfer all my Armoured RC and RC Fletcher destroyer to a new home. I am not particular with the price, just want to transfer these items to a good home. Once, i get settled in the new place, tanking would resume.

Please PM me for offers, I'll take the best one early next week. This is a whole lot such, you need to pick this up at my address. The overall value cost around ~1k. I'll take offers above 200. If the best offer is 200 dollars, then so be it. Here's the lot at my place in Newcastle, NSW. All RC are runners (the M1 gearbox need repair and remounting though).

1 x M1A1 HL/HE upgraded from HE M1A2, with DBC-DBU IR system (Tamiya Compatible), metal tracks, metal gearbox (need to repair this), high T flash and 2 x 2000 mAh battery. (~ 300 AUD)
1 x M26 HL, 3:1 gearbox, DBC-DBU IR battle system (Tamiya Compatible), metal tracks, HL recoil, HT flas, 2 x 2000 mH (~ 300 AUD)
1 x M26 HL, stock, using RX18, some modifications as this is for an M45 project), box is non S&S as this was upgraded from RX14 to RX18.
1 x M41 bulldog (with an M26 turret), with 480 motors, 6800 mAh battery...(M18 Hellcat project).

other pictures/ video of these units are in the Newcastle armoured RC threads and in my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/reydickemma ... zjlBSmJbBY

1 x Fletcher Class destroyer (Linberg. 1:125), RC, 3 channel...unfinished project but has rudders, servo and propellers working.

1 x Panther (modified from a Pantiger), using R x 14
2 x M2A3 Bradley, 1:18 static, with ~ 6 1:18 figures
1 x 1:12 H3 Hummer (static), RC donor to the Fletcher boat

1 x box of spares, tools, battery, Gearbox (plastic), metal tracks (~ 1 x M26 tracks).
Assorted Tank books

Needed to dispose this items next week, and such I would feel happy for anyone here to have my beloved pets. So have your Chrissy list filled up with these goodies.
Will have these offered at ebay by Monday, but prefer to ahve these handed over to a fellow tanker here.

see pictures at:
http://hobbyhavoc.com/forum/index.php?topic=857.0

Cheers, Rey

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Garage Moving Sale: All Armoured and Naval RC units
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am 
Willys MB Driver
Willys MB Driver

Sold

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

do you still have the panther?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:29 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

All that stuff, would love to pick through that

cheers and good luck with your sales mate

8-)

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » Classifieds: Buy, Sell, Swap or Trade » For Sale