[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - I, revamp my Stug
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds

Post subject: I, revamp my Stug
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:28 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Hello,

anyway, since I currently have to wait for the supply of material, I have begun to modernize the technology of my Stug and maybe it Dernbach on Saturday in the same test drive .

So to say it out early today .

Now I'm the newest version of my brushless drives installed with real inertia. The functions are controlled by a future Beier sound module .

But first I have removed and cleaned the gear . The old engines are no longer necessary.

Since one can not simply drill to 3.17 mm for the new motor shafts , the gears I turn them out with a small rotating steel .

I turn the flywheels made ​​of steel.

So I can then screw the new engines .

This must of course be Balanced . I do this simply by I screw a motor with an old gear cheek to be able to keep it well and then let it rotate between the fingers easily with a controller . So you spührt the finest imbalance which can then compensate with a little practice and epoxy plasticine the imbalance .

And so I can then screw the gear together and be ever in the tub area.

Post subject: Re: I, revamp my Stug
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:34 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Today I have aligned the gear as First and mounted with a small pad of 1.5 mm , so they are now a little crooked and inertia can be accommodated .

The next one was then the new wiring the tub, the replacement of the 10A fuse with a 30A fuse , the programming of the new controller and the laying of the cable.

The sound module has first received only a basic setting for the first test drive and is not voted yet , but the drive will behave as it should.

I 've also made ​​a little video while I 'm at the end even unintentionally via the transmitter dangers ....

During my test drive I never go the way Scale . The technique must show what they can and should stand out flaws.

Maybe I'll even the technology of the upper hull rebuild to Saturday.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Now I have time to rebuild my Stug done.

It still lacks the new RCC and the elevation each.
Since I ansteuere Beier all with a sound module I build it over to servo drive.
As a Bassist, I use the old cover of the RCC-performing where I just about anything that bothers me. By the way, I also magnify the very short RRZ to almost twice the distance. I glue the servo to the top and use the slide of the RRZ on.

I control the servo with a piece of spring steel wire to the button for the flash shot. Thus, it is automatically triggered by the RCC and the decoupled from the tube also makes it very safe.

And so it looks like installed.

Now I have both servos only to Beier and my Stug program module is fully functional again tomorrow.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Today I have the modernization with the programming of recoil, elevation each tube and completed a small test drive.

It's just a shame that the shot flash in the video is not always visible, but it works perfectly and once you can see it in the movie.

Now my Stug is ready to fight again for future use.

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants » 1/16 Scale Builds