[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - about taipan
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS

Forum rules

This forum is primarily to advise new members on the registration procedure. It is also for newly registered members to ask questions about membership to the forum or where they can post their initial posts in order to gain full forum membership.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: about taipan
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,
Any taipan updates?

Regards,
hajime42

Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,

Any details about Taipan dev board?

Regards,
hajime42

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:00 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

HI Hajime42

Yes we worked on the sound this week. So that we can supply a sound unit for the development boards with in a few weeks. Also waiting on the programming cables from China.

Once I have a programming cable to send you I will send a paypal invoice.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,

Very glad to hear that. Thanks a lot and I hope I can be a help to the development
community. By the way I saw your post somewhere in this forum about taking a
cheap servo to mod and use it for turret rotation.

Is there any guides or pictures referring to that matter?

Regards,
hajime

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 am 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,
Any Taipan updates?
Yen is raising too fast. I hope Taipan will be out soon.

Regards,
hajime

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HI Hajime

You must be psychic as your cable came in Friday. Not much work on Taipan itself over the past week most work going into the sound boards and Octopus. However one change has been made to Taipan and you will get a modified board to save you from doing it yourself.

Basically I thought that the 5 v supply going to the turret motors was not enough and some people may want the top speed of the turret rotation a bit higher (esp, for modern tanks). So the board has been modified so that the turret rotation and gun elevation motors now operate at 'battery voltage' 7.2 or 7.4 volts.

SO everything is good to go. I will send through a Paypal invoice ($60 plus Shipping) Please bear in mind that for that you are getting a basic control unit and a programming cable. YOu will be able to drive your tank and operate turret and gun elevation. There are NO weapons functions or Sounds as yet. There is a connection and cable in place on the Taipan board for the sound and weapons board. If you are desperate for sounds right away then something like a Benedini board could get you through.

Cheers
Kevin G

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:45 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,
I received your paypal invoice this morning. Thanks and glad to hear that all is doing great.
Unfortunately I am out of town for 10 days from yesterday due to the construction of the
nuclear power plant a Fukushima.

I am a trailer truck driver and have to deliver steel beams to the construction site.

I can only access my paypal account through my home computer due to security reasons.

I can only pay you after I come back. So could you please send me another invoice until then?
The invoice says it's due today. I have no other options.

Or I will send the payment when I come back even if there is no invoice sent.

Regards,
hajime

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:24 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Hajime

Don't worry about the invoice due date. The invoices will just sit there on paypal. Whenever you get back home will be fine
Cheers
KG

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 am 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Good morning Kev,
Thanks a lot. Right now accessing the forum via smart phone.
About when will be the sound cards be out?
Will wait for them when available.

Regards,
Hajime

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:33 pm 
Pz IV Commander
Pz IV Commander

Hi Kev,
Sorry for the late payment. Got busy when I came back.

So, how's the sound card doing? Any news and development?

Also I forgot. Can Taipan handle a 11.1V power supply? Planning on using my quadcopter
lipos to Taipan.

Regards,
hajime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS