[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - G'day from W.A.
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS

Forum rules

This forum is primarily to advise new members on the registration procedure. It is also for newly registered members to ask questions about membership to the forum or where they can post their initial posts in order to gain full forum membership.

Post subject: G'day from W.A.
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:20 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi everyone, well being retired has caused me to lap into my second childhood! yes i have started collecting RC Helicopters and Tanks. I now own 8 Helicopters they all fly well, have had a few crashes but nothing serious that has put the heli out of commission and now i have started on Tanks only been at it for 3 weeks and have 2 tanks already 1 being the Tiger tank 1 and the other one is the M41 Bulldog love shooting those plastic BB shells and what a distance they cover. I have also started buying metal replacement bits for the Tiger,the M41 Bulldog is back in its box waiting on a dispute that is going through paypal.I bought the bulldog as it was advertised as being the pro version with metal tracks and metal gearbox but instead i got the model with plastic tracks, though the dealer said ( Im sorry to say but there is no way to resolve this apart from you returning the item back to us. Thank you
Kind Regards,
Adrian ) they expect me to pay postage which will be well over $50 dollars so i'm now waiting on paypals decision .
This forum is great as i have already learned a lot about the Tiger modification thanks to one of the members .

Best wishes to all Raoul

Post subject: Re: G'day from W.A.
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Raoul,

Mate I am new to the forum, have you looked at IR battling with your tanks, I am in WA and are keen to catch up with other RC Tankers.

Regards

Lee

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Raoul,

Mate I am new to the forum, have you looked at IR battling with your tanks, I am in WA and are keen to catch up with other RC Tankers.

Regards

Lee

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:42 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS