[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Hallo from Amsterdam_The Netherlands
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS

Forum rules

This forum is primarily to advise new members on the registration procedure. It is also for newly registered members to ask questions about membership to the forum or where they can post their initial posts in order to gain full forum membership.

Post subject: Hallo from Amsterdam_The Netherlands
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Hi you tanklovers,

I am Cees and come from Amsterdam in The Netherlands.
Since 5 years i do rc modelling, even when a smal boy i was enthusiastic but didn't have the money fo rc models. So i made a couple of 1/35 tanks and planes. But then came school and after my degree i worked as a starchef in several restaurants in Holland. So now i had the money but didn't have the time. But always keep informed about rc.
8 years ago i had a accident and for a long time unable to walk, Doctors said that i have to live with it.
I 'm not giving up so easy and so i searched for a solution. And after a experimental surgery and a hard time sweating and crying i am able to walk again n. Still have to be careful but my live is in the elevator again. I was even blessed with the birth of my Son Stanley, Doctors said also that it was a change of 1 in a million. So never believe Dr only believe in yourself and tbe power of hope and love.
But now i had a huge free time at hand, because in Holland if you are not able to work there is a social plan that secure me of still having a income. And so i tried to find a hobby, and the first thing what i wanted was to build me a rc model.
And so it started and all ready i made a scala of different models, but now i am into tanks. They are more realistic and the research is so interesting. I make a standard model and then scratch it to another type of tank, for example the T55 became a Tiran 5.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9evE1OikD0M[/youtube]
So that's in a nutshell who i am and what i do. But why come all the way to Australia? The world became with internet so small that it is so helpfull and interesting to read and see how other tankers are enjoying there hobby. And finding or sharing information on forums is a win win for any tanker wherever you are.
So i hope to find some new ideas and tips, also gonna share my experiences, tips and ideas (maybe it helps another tanker, you never know!)
Thanks for being a member here, and sorry if my English is sometimes lacky.

Greetings Cees

Post subject: Re: Hallo from Amsterdam_The Netherlands
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS