[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Hello form Brunswick
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS

Forum rules

This forum is primarily to advise new members on the registration procedure. It is also for newly registered members to ask questions about membership to the forum or where they can post their initial posts in order to gain full forum membership.

Post subject: Hello form Brunswick
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:12 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hello,

as I´m new at this forum, I´d like to introduce myself in short therms. So my name is Christian and I´m located in Brunswick, which is a medium sized town west of Berlin (2 hours by car).
So my english might be not that well. I was invited to join this forum, by Kevin from rctanks australia
My tank build up projekt is a Heng Long Jagdpanther, which I converted in a semi-metall version. As I build up step by step, I operate a very "crasy" rc set up:
spektrum DX6 emitter => AR610 receiver => RC5HL (from rctankaustralia) => Beier USM-HL soundmodule => RX18 platine.
Reason for this, is the USM-HL soundmodule. So the somkegenerator and the firing sound of the 88 are operated by this module. And as it took me a lot of time to synchronise the sound and the firing of the BBs and don´t want to swtich to an other module.
In that configuration switching on the tank is not 100% reliable (synchronuos start of the USM-Hl and the RX18), but it works for me.

So I´m looking forward a good colaboration in this forum.

With kind regards

Christian

Post subject: Re: Hello form Brunswick
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:45 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Hi Christian

Glad to have you join. I am looking forward to seeing your connection of the Beier USM-HL sound module.

I get lots of people asking but since I don't have one I can't comment.

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post subject: Re: Hello form Brunswick
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

Hi Kevin,

thank for your welcome. Glad to be here. According to your proposal, I will open an new thread about the USM-HL in the RC5HL aera, ok?

Regards Christian

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » General Discussion » NEW MEMBERS