[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Painting panzer man
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Modelling Techniques » Painting

Post subject: Painting panzer man
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:34 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Have started my figure for my panzer 4 ,i will try to show you step by step what i have done (just remember camera and operator are dodgy)
I paint a base coat in acrylic's for the face aswell as the uniform.
The face i paint in oils, i like oils cause they have a long drying time which gives you time to blend two coulors together.
If you have any questions please ask ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by TANKBOY on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Paiting panzer man
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:47 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

MORE PISCS

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Painting panzer man
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Have done some more added pink to the face, hair and teeth.
This is about it for the oil paints ,sometimes you can add a bit of black for that 5 oclock sadow look.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

The shinny face will be fixed with a flat coat.
Started on the uniform too.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Nice to see you are doing the camo in the right pattern. Most would not notice this extra detail but I do.

Good Job

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 am 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Uhno now i'm stuffed , i'll have to make sure i do my homework now :o

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:32 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

This Verlinden figure Tankboy is painting is one of my faves.

It is available in the RC Tanks Australa store

Verlinden figures come with a small PE fret of extra details that will allow you to change your figure to a Panzerman of the Heer as seen below

panzerkommander_b.jpg

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 am 
Kübelwagen Driver
Kübelwagen Driver

Great Stuff.. Keep it up boys......... :D :D :D :D

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 am 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 pm 
Panther Commander
Panther Commander

Have finally finished my panzer commander for my P4.
I was waiting for my vallejo paints to turn up and it was worth the wait ,these are the rolls royce of paints A1.

Board index » Modelling Techniques » Painting