[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - First, just as a test if I succeed
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants » All Other Scales

Post subject: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Again, it goes a little further.

The Resinmaster are now cleaned and the flaws I have been milled, which takes incredibly long.
So now I could touch up with 2K filler this.

Tomorrow they will then sanded

Post subject: Re: First, just as a test if I succeed
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 am 
Tiger Commander
Tiger Commander

Thus , in small pieces precedes it .

I now have first made me a little form , so that I can recognize and assess problem areas better. Because an error costs only a fraction of the material and the time that is necessary in a spin cast .

The resulting casts are as I did not expect at wide error-free , but now I know where I must begin . It is also a good test whether the chain so fit and works as I imagine it . I once put a piece of 1/16 chain next to my chain links . The 4 members now weigh even as much as a small chain .

In addition, I have also tried the same , the strength of the chain , but at 1200 N train me the wooden backing of the links is broken without that I could impress the chain.

So now I have started to build the spin cast , which is very expensive .
I use to drive silicone, which is then crosslinked in the oven.

For cutting I use the pressure lids .

And so I work now the master link into the mold.

Since I now have a lot of work , partly because the shape is not as usual in two parts, is special consist of 8 parts because of the complicated shape of the chain links .

Board index » German Panzers » Panzer III and Variants » All Other Scales