[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
RC Tanks Australia Forum • View topic - Profiline
Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » Online Shops and Suppliers » Other Online Shops

Post subject: Profiline
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

I am sorry this is a first post, but I have been a lurker here for months and have quite enjoyed the volume of information and insight. Based on the review of the Jadgpanzer IV, I went ahead and ordered one, however, I feel it is my duty to warn others that I have been defrauded by Marcela Stranska who manages Profiline. I sent him 140 Euro on December 17th for a jagdpanzer IV kit and as of this date, have received nothing but empty promises and now no communication. I raised some concerns on RCUniverse a few months ago and was told not to worry as he is trust worthy. However, it appears another reliable member on that forum just reported he lost those molds and they are now in Germany to be soon released by another. It appears I have lost my funds forever, don’t let it happen to you. It is unfortunate some folks have no honor. I am posting my experience on the web and providing this as a service to others in our hobby to be constantly vigilant on who you do business with.....

Post subject: Re: Profiline
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:49 am 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Unfortunately, I have had to approve this post as Cruiser is correct. I have checked with other sources and Profiline is in fact out of business. However, I have to say that I have never had a problem with Profiline in the past and I am sure that they did not go out with intent to not supply product.

It is such a shame to loose such a business. I fear that the ever increasing demand for cheap mass produced "RTR crap" is dominating the RC Tank market making it hard for guys producing quality and unique products. (Rant over)

Cheers
Kevin G

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:08 am 
Kettenrad Driver
Kettenrad Driver

I am very happy to report I just received my order today. I am pleased that Profiline came through and did the right thing and stood by their commitment. The box did have a huge hole in it and it looked like it was run over by a truck, but the pieces inside looked good. The included DVD will not run on my computer, so does anybody have access to directions to assemble this? I also have no idea if it is missing parts yet, but I am thrilled I at least have the major parts. I am stoked to start a Jagdpanzer IV!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:28 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

Cruiser the DVD contains only pictures of the built model. There are no "instructions" per se. If I can find my old DVD I'll try and post the photos

Cheers
KG

rctanksaustralia.com

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm 
King Tiger Commander
King Tiger Commander

As promised
Jagdpanther IV 70.zip
cheers
kg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rctanksaustralia.com

Board index » RC Tanks Australia » Online Shops and Suppliers » Other Online Shops